The Liderkit Group car recovery unit is designed to rescue and transport vehicles. There are 2 versions, steel and aluminum, to increase the lightness of the structure without altering some characteristics such as resistance and functionality.
This is a tailor-made design with excellent finishing and a long life, perfect to ensure a maximum efficiency.
General characteristics of the model LDK800:
- Tilt table, anti-slip, steel or aluminum, according to the model with steel subframe in both of cases.
- Two-cylinder hydraulic equipment. Double effect for the tilting and the slipping.
- Hydraulic capstran.
- Remote control.
- Rear hitch ball 50 mm.
- Special fixed side pulleys. Removable drawback pulley for the rear part.
- Two slings with ratchet tensioner, hook and sling protector for wheels.
- Black thermoplastic mudguards with approved spray-suppression cover.
- Tool box.
- Distribution box with internal light.
- Water tank with capacity for 30l.
- Hydraulic oil tank with level indicator and dirt-repellent filter.
- Two Car-Stop supports to hold vehicles.
- LED lights.
- LED bonding jumper with central sign and control unit.
- Side under-run elements.
- Electrohydraulic power-take-off and compact pump.
- Wide range of colours available.