Hereby, Liderkit reports on the action to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have to be comprensive, responsable and collaborate in order to help to avoid, in a responsible way, the contagion effect inside and outside our organization.
In this way, to maintain a strict commitment to the rules set out in the Royal Decree, approved on March 14th, we establish the following action points:
– Our activity will continue to develop normally. Deliveries to our costumers will berespected whenever the measures imposed will allow it.
– Visits to costumers of our Sales Department, as well as suppliers, creditors or anyother person whose commercial purpose is totally canceled.
– In order to prevento prevent the health of all the professional team , direct andindirect, work shifts have been established to reduce crowding.
– Carriers that access our facilities must remain at all times in their cab, only being ableto descend from the cabin or designated area to open or close the truck in order toenable loading or unloading.
– Any foreign person from our company, such as carriers, cleaning or any other serviceor supply professional, must access with their correspondingIndividual protection equipment, such as masks, gloves, glasses, etc.
– The Liderkit staff has been informed internally of a strict protocol to follow duringwork activity that includes a series of preventive draft measures.