What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / phone / tablet when accessing a web page, online store, intranet, online platform or similar, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
The information collected through cookies may include the IP address, date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed within the Website, the time it has been on our Website and the sites visited just before and after it and other browsing data. Thus, cookies allow you to obtain information about your browsing habits. This information helps us to improve the quality of our website and the user experience on it.
II. TYPE, PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONING COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, may be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: These are those that store data only while the user accesses the website and once they are abandoned, they do not remain on the user’s hard drive.
- Permanent cookies: These are those that store data on the user’s hard drive so that they can be accessed and used each time they visit our website.
Depending on the entity who manages them, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example, Google Analytics or Comscore.
Depending on the purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
III. DETAILS OF THE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
On the one hand, the owner of this Website shall use its own technical cookies for which it is not necessary to obtain your consent because they are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
However, this Website installs cookies that require the consent of the users. Below, you can find the information regarding these cookies.
Below, you can see the detailed list of Cookies that we use on our Website:
|PHPSESSID||Own||Technical||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.|
|_ga||Third-party||Analytical||Persistent, 2 years||Analysis cookies. These cookies are generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information collected by cookies on servers located in the United States, complying with European legislation regarding the protection of personal data and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except when the law requires it to do so or is necessary for operation. of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information it has. If you wish to obtain more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please go to this address: Concepts about Google Analytics cookies.|
|_gid||Third-party||Analytical||24 hours||It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.|
|_icl_current_language||Own||Permanent||24 hours||Identify the user’s language through the WPML platform.|
|g1_preheader_open_on_startup||Own||Permanent||Session||Related to the structure of the web header.|
On our Website we use the audience measurement system Google Analytics, a web analysis tool from Google LLC. (“Google”), located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 (USA), which allows us to understand how users of our Site interact. The installation of the analytical cookies of this service together with our server log files, allows us to know the total number of users who visit our Website and those parts of it that are most popular. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and give a better service to users and customers. We inform you that the international transfer to Google is covered by the formalization of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. Google Inc. is a company adhering to « Privacy Shiels » (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data shall be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
V. CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org